What to expect from Merry Heart Face Painting for your event:
1) Once the retainer fee is paid, you will be given the contact information of the artist(s); THE ARTIST WILL MAKE AN INITIAL CONTACT upon confirmation of the event (payment of the retainer) to confirm basic event details (# of contact day of event, location, date and time).
Note: Kathy Rollwage will still be your primary contact at all times and should be included in all communications; but you may contact the artists directly if you need to. Any future bookings should be coordinated through Kathy Rollwage.
2) Face Painters and Glitter Tattoo Artists will usually arrive 30-45 minutes ahead; Balloon Artists generally only need 5-10 minutes.
3) The artist(s) should contact by phone or email a day or so ahead of the event to firm up all the details (ie inclement weather plans) etc.
4) The artist(s) brings their own supplies (paints, brushes, even water most of the time) and can also bring their own table and chair(s), if there is ample room.
5) They will be courteous, well-mannered and modestly dressed.
6) The artist(s) will take lots of photos and shared after the event.
7) Promotion of your event via Facebook and even happy tocreate a flier for your event (you can provide pics and details that you might want – simply email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thanks for dropping by to check us out! PRICING VARIES by the artist available, party location and type of event, so please fill out the form http://www.mhpainting.com/pricing-tell-me-about-your-event.html
completely so I can give you my lowest rate!
AVERAGE* PRICING (one artist; additional artists are priced more competitively):
$100-125 - one hour
$175-$225 - two hours
$ 250-290 - three hours
*THIS PRICE MAY BE HIGHER OR LOWER, depending on the location, AND OTHER INFO, so please fill out the party info completely!
Generally, you will receive a response within an hour. If you have trouble from a cell phone, please try from your laptop or desktop - or call or text me with Date, Time, Address, # of guests & ages. :) We require a retainer to secure services. Your event is only secured once the retainer/deposit is paid. I accept cash, check or credit/debit (2.5 % fee). Almost all reputable artists require a retainer to secure services.
or you can call or email me: