MORE INFO ABOUT MERRY HEART ENTERTAINMENT
We cover a good portion of the DFW area, including the following cities: Abilene Aledo Allen Alvarado Arlington Azle Balch Springs Bedford Benbrook Brownwood Burleson Carrollton Cedar Hill Celina Cleburne Colleyville Commanche Corinth Dallas DalWorthington Gardens DeSoto Denton Duncanville Early Eastland Ennis Euless Everman Flower Mound Forest Hill Forney Fort Worth Frisco Garland Godley Granbury Grand Prairie, Grapevine Haltom City Hamilton Highland Village, Hurst Irving Italy Joshua Keller Kemp Kennedale Lancaster Lilian Little Elm Mansfield Maypearl McKinney Mesquite Midlothian North Richland Hills Northlake Pantego Plano Prosper Richardson Rowlett Saginaw Southlake Stephensville The Colony Tyler Waco Wautaga Waxahachie Weatherford Weslake Willow Park and more! Just ask!
What to expect from Merry Heart Face Painting for your event:
We want you to have a great experience with EVERYONE on our team! For this reason, we have some set policies to make this happen
1) Once the retainer fee is paid, you should hear from each artist individually and within a few hours. Only exception, is an event with 3 ore more artists. We don’t want you bombarded
THE ARTIST WILL MAKE AN INITIAL CONTACT upon confirmation of the event (payment of the retainer) to confirm basic event details (# of contact day of event, location, date and time). This is usually done within a couple of days of your confirmation email. They will also make a second call if your event is more than 2 weeks in advance.
Note: Kathy Rollwage will still be your primary contact at all times and should be included in all communications; but you may contact the artists directly if you need to, concerning your booked event. Any future bookings should be coordinated through Kathy Rollwage.
2) Face Painters and Glitter Tattoo Artists will usually arrive 30-45 minutes ahead; Balloon Artists generally only need 5-10 minutes, since there is minimal setup time BUT should still be there 15 minutes ahead.
3) The artist(s) should contact by phone or email a day or so ahead of the event to firm up all the details (ie inclement weather plans) etc.
Again, if there are any changes - please contact Kathy at 817-501-5342. NOTE: if the date is more than a week away, YOU SHOULD BE CONTACTED within a few hours after your retainer is receivecd.
4) The artist(s) brings their own supplies (paints, brushes, even water most of the time) and can also bring their own table and chair(s), if there is ample room. Just let the artist know when they call to confirm the event details!
5) They will be courteous, well-mannered and modestly dressed.
6) The artist(s) Should take lots of photos and shared after the event - unless prohibited.
7) Promotion of your event via Facebook and even happy to create a flier for your event (you can provide pics and details that you might want – simply email to email@example.com)
Thanks for dropping by to check us out! PRICING VARIES by the artist available, party location and type of event, so please fill out the form http://www.mhpainting.com/pricing-tell-me-about-your-event.html
completely so I can give you my lowest rate!
AVERAGE* PRICING (one artist; additional artists are priced more competitively as is additional time):
$125-150- one hour
$225-300 - two hours
$350-450 three hours
*THIS PRICE MAY BE HIGHER OR LOWER, depending on the location, AND OTHER INFO, so please fill out the party info completely!
Generally, you will receive a response within an hour. If you have trouble from a cell phone, please try from your laptop or desktop - or call or text me with Date, Time, Address, # of guests & ages. :) We require a retainer to secure services. Your event is only secured once the retainer/deposit is paid. I accept cash, check or credit/debit (2.5 % fee). Almost all reputable artists require a retainer to secure services.
Merry Heart Owner/Admin: